The Arroyo Grande Library will be closed on Thursday November 24th and Friday November 25th in observance of the Thanksgiving Holiday. The Arroyo Grande Library will be closed on Monday December 26th 2016 in observance of the Christmas Day Holiday.
Held the 2nd Saturday of every other month, 10:00 –3:00, at the Arroyo Grande Library
- Members enjoy early admission and shopping at 9:30 a.m.
- $2.00 a Bag Sale begins at 2:00 p.m. (as many books as you can fit into a grocery bag!).
- Proceeds help support the Library!
We gratefully accept donations of gently used books, CD’s and DVD’s. Please bring them to the library.
Love reading books but feel like you have no one to talk to about them? Join the Arroyo Grande Bookends at one of the monthly meetings at the library or contact the reference desk. Meetings are once a month and we discuss a wide selection of books.
This month the book, Go Set a Watchman by Harper Lee will be discussed on two repeated sessions, Friday, December 16th, from 10:00-11:00 a.m. and Tuesday, December 20th, from 5:30 p.m.-6:30 p.m. For information please email Michele at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 473-7161.
Are YOU a Friend of the Arroyo Grande Library?
For as little as $15 a year, a Friends’ membership assures on-going support and funding for the Arroyo Grande Library through dynamic programming for all ages, books, materials and furnishings. Join TODAY! Print and fill out the membership application found here.
- December 3rd at 2 p.m. as the Central Coast Children’s Choir shares holiday music with us.
- December 3rd at 11am as we create holiday greeting cards for you friends and family.
- December 10th from 10:00 am- 12:00 p.m. as local children sell their homemade goods. Come find the perfect holiday gift for your friends or family.READ MORE
Encourage a love of books and reading in your little ones, every Wed. & Thurs. @ 10:30 a.m.
The Friends of the AG Library is an all-volunteer organization with many opportunities to lend a hand, from the Book Sale Team, to persons with unique skills to offer (such as graphic design, merchandising, fund raising), we can use your help!